Fofoaventuras Fofoaventuras

WOOHOO!

I JUST REALIZED I KNOW A LITTLE SPANISH!! no me duermo! Quienes me grande peno?

penano responds:

nah, I think you should take some more time to learn spanish...

Cotton Roots Cotton Roots

Yeah you tell em

Just cuz I call my friend a taco stand or a beaner, doesn't mean I hate him because hes mexican. I'm racist when he calls me white bread, and I say, "Thanks, it just makes me feel better than you when you say that." If any of that made sense.

SBL is in hatred 3 SBL is in hatred 3

I gave you all ten

Because the last guy gave you a zero cuz he hates locks and clock.... and mainly because this was a good movie. People who don't bow down to the clockcrew or lock legion are at greater risk of going to hell. Its like a proven fact.

acid lava acid lava

It was ok

But it would have been A LOT better if there was better sound effects. I loved the graphics.

Sad and Mad Sad and Mad

OMG

Looked like a dude shot a turd from his gun... but that made me laugh, even though i knew it was supposed to be a bullet. I feel this movie has more power than it ould seem. bwahahahaha. so sleepy......

DecepticonClock responds:

lol thanks. I made the bullet brown because the background was black so it couldnt be that.

The Void II The Void II

OMG!

First review plz! Love the void!

Juicy Fruit Juicy Fruit

That was great

Hahaha, goodjob with 3ds Max. The only think I've been able to make in that is boobs....

Zero vs Sonic(Sorta..) Zero vs Sonic(Sorta..)

Lol`

I liked it all, except the Give me money part.... but beside that, everything was hilarious@!

The Blank Shootout two The Blank Shootout two

Hmmm

Very original... I liked it.. looked cool... I think it deserves a higher score.

Josh vs. Graal scene 2 Josh vs. Graal scene 2

Better than the last one

But, you need to bring down the file size by going to file - publish settings - Flash - and check the lowest box that says, "Override Sound settings" and then publish... that should bring it down some.

BTW - PACHUKA ownZ you!