Clock Crew Simon Clock Crew Simon

Awww

I can't find the "easter egg" if there really is one. I tried almost everything I know to try and find it. The one I didn't try was getting to a score of 100, cuz I could only make it to 23. Ohwell. Great game though

OrangeClock responds:

yeah there's an easter egg if you get to 1000

Teacher's Pet Teacher's Pet

I like your style of games

Especially how they are educational and fun at the same time. I don't see too many of those on ng.

Street Life Street Life

I like it because

Its a classic. It was awesome when it was first released compared ot the other movies. And the boobs, all that gives it a high score... but mainly the boobs.

Assassin:new&improved!!!! Assassin:new&improved!!!!

Well

It was pretty good. the only problem was in the shoot them part. They come out movieng fine, then they would suddenly move to the other side of the screen. Over all it was pretty good.

The Steady Hand Game The Steady Hand Game

I still was able to cheat

=P I pressed alt and then moved my cursor of the the finish, then pressed alt again, repeat.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I won!

Crouching helps, really helps. That was awesome, keep em coming Tom!

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

I think it was good except

It became boring quickly, because it was repetitive. But other than that it was better than average.

bloody nose activities bloody nose activities

Needs Sound

It would be great with sound.

Ping-Pong 3D Ping-Pong 3D

I was only able to score 10 points on Hard.

Before the computer beat me. I'd try again but it get's boring. Also when I in or lose it shows the win and lose signs jumbled together.

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Beth sucks @ss!

Mini Put Numero Uno! I'd like to see people do better than that...Also, I wouldn't hate Xiao Xiao no.3 so much if it wasn't for Beth. BETH IS A UNTRUTHFUL BITCH! she said she actually helped make it... PUH! What a LIEING BITCH! M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T, M-I-N-I-P-U-T-T. To know more about my opinion on Xiao Xiao no.3, please read my review located in my profile. Thank You.